Krétakör Foundation as data controller publishes this Information on Data Protection in connection with its activity processing the personal data of the users visiting www.kretakor.eu website and registering for the newsletter on the basis of the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679 issued by the European Council and Parliament (EU), hereinafter: GDPR) in order to offer preliminary information for anyone involved and to facilitate the exercise of their rights.
You do NOT provide us with any of your personal data when visiting the current website www.kretakor.eu.
No personal data (that is no data that can be directly connected to your person) will be obtained by us during your visit in any way since
- There is no embedded form or any point in the menu of our current website that would require your personal data (name, address or other data) in order to contact us in.
- Our current website uses no cookies, so our system does not automatically produce or save technical data related to your computer, browser, IP address or the websites visited by you.
If, in spite of that, you still see cookies, you can be sure that they do not derive from our website. Such occurrences may happen if your computer is infected by a virus or some other, possibly malevolent program, or if you use a browser extension.
- Our webserver does not log user activity in course of visits to our website.
- We do not use the services of any third party for statistical or advertisement purposes.
We do not use the services of Google Analytics on our website.
- At the moment our website does not offer an option for registering to our newsletter, which would require related personal data.
Our newsletter is produced using the services of www.mailchimp.com. Therefore it is essential for you to know service provider’s information on data protection as well:
Mailchimp guarantees that they are also committed to comply with GDPR, so they have updated many of their practices and data processing contracts according to GDPR regulations.
Now you can register to our newsletter only by sending the following message along with your name and e-mail address to the e-mail address: email@example.com:
“I consent to Krétakör Foundation periodically sending me newsletters and processing the data provided by me for this purpose under the conditions included in the Information on Data Protection (which I have read and accepted on the website www.kretakor.eu) until the withdrawal of my consent.
This Information on Data Protection is only part of our data processing activity. The Foundation contacts natural persons in course of its other activities as well, and their personal data are also processed with their consents and complying with the relevant legislation; as described in our Data Protection and Data Processing Regulation
As a data controller we maintain the right to change our data protection statement if necessary. This may happen if we extend the scope of our services, if our technical system is changed or if we are obliged to do so by the law. However, none of these changes can involve processing personal data for other than the original purposes.
Data processing organization:
|Name of the organization||Mail address||Phone number|
|Krétakör Foundation||1027 Budapest,
Jurányi u. 1-3.
This information sheet complies with the applicable legislation in force, taking special account of the following:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (General Data Protection Regulation, GDPRE)
- Act CXII of 2011 on Informational Self-determination and Freedom of Information
- Act VI of 1998 for the protection of individuals with regard to automatic processing of personal data (announcing the Convention ratified in Strasbourg on 28 January 1981)
- Act CXIX of 1995 on processing name and address data for research and direct marketing purposes.
Budapest, 25 May 2018
Chairman of the Board of Trustees